Signal C 402 700
Superior quality retro reflective tape designed for tough industrial laundry conditions
Coats Signal C 402 700 is a premium quality retro reflective tape designed for tough industrial laundry conditions, esp. tunnel drying at high temperatures.
Coats Signal is a range of high quality reflective tapes for workwear, protective clothing, apparel and accessories which is offered globally. When illuminated by a light source, Coats Signal helps to enhance the visibility in night time or difficult weather conditions. In combination with fluorescent elements, Coats Signal improves daytime and low light visibility.
Download our Coats Signal brochure to find out more.
Features & Benefits
- Superior quality retro reflective tape designed for tough industrial laundry conditions, especially tunnel drying at high temperatures
- Maximum retro reflective performance of 500cd/lux/m squared
- High visibility - EN ISO 20471 approved
- Polyester / cotton fabric backing for maximum comfort and durability
- Various widths available / 200 metre rolls (50mm width - length for other widths might vary)
|Laundry Performance||Standard Width||Length||Packaging|
|60°C Domestic (EN ISO 6330)||90°C Domestic (EN ISO 6330)||75°C Industrial (EN ISO 15797)||Dry Clean (EN ISO 3175)||Metres / Roll||Rolls / Carton||Metres / Carton|
Since conditions and applications vary considerably in the use of reflective tape, user should assure herself or himself by preliminary testing that the reflective tape is suitable for the end use intended.
|100 washes||70 washes||70 washes||50 cycles||50mm||200||6||1200|