Sewing thread for glow in the dark embroidery applications
Or search via thread type
Coats Lucence is an embroidery thread with a special 'Glow in the dark' effect which is ideal for making children’s clothing more exciting, or for adding that extra special decorative feature.
The thread is 'charged' in sunlight or in artificial light (to a lesser degree) and emits a luminous glow quality when viewed in the dark.
Coats Lucence is available in a range of 8 shades: Natural White, Dyed White, Light Pink, Light Orange, Light Yellow, Light Green, Light Blue and Light Purple.
- Glow in the dark embroidery
- Glow in the dark decorative topstitching
- Decorative stitching and embroidery on childrenswear, sportswear and fashion apparel
Features & Benefits
- Excellent performance on embroidery and decorative topstitching applications
- Makes children's clothing more exciting
- Catches the eye with the special glow in the dark effect
- High abrasion resistance for durability in wash and wear
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100, class I, the most stringent class covering textile items for babies and toddlers
- Meets Coats restricted substance list
|Article No. / Ticket No.||Global Offer Tex No.||Ticket No. (Nm)||Length||Average Strength||Elongation %||Recommended Needle Size|
|cN||Min - Max||Metric|
*Needle size recommendations are a guide only and ultimately depend on the sewing application
|4601 120||27||120||1,500m||600||40 - 60||75 - 90|